If passing the CNA test is standing in the way of your healthcare career, we’re here to help! While there is no way of knowing exactly which questions you’ll encounter on test day, ours are similar in design and difficulty, so taking our free practice test for the CNA should help you review the material you need to know for test day- and pass with flying colors!
The Certified Nursing Assistant Examination is divided into two sections, the written examination (WE) and a clinical skills test (CST). You must successfully pass both sections to earn your CNA certification. In many cases, you're given about two hours to complete 60 multiple choice questions of the exam.
The CNA Practice Test Free 2020 app poses questions about nine “knowledge domains” in the area of Nursing. Here is a list of them and the approximate percentage of questions on the actual test that deal with each:
• Activities of Daily Living
• Basic Nursing Skills
• Client Rights
• Legal and Ethical Behaviours
• Member of a Healthcare Team
• Restorative Skills
• Spiritual and Cultural Issues
If you are headed down the path to become a Nursing Assistant, passing this test is one of the first steps. There is a lot to know and our free CNA Practice Test Free 2020 for the CNA Exam will help you find out where you need to work more and make the most of your study time.
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. CNA Practice Test Free 2020 app divided topics into small parts helps you not be bored when studying.
• Mock test: Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to earn your CNA certification! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!
Outstanding CNA Test Prep! This app is great for many reasons, one being that they take the test and separate it into a bunch of small tests according to the subject. Before I even read the test, I took all the sectioned tests at the same time, the sections I didn't do so hot on, I then went back and read and studied more than the other sections. I passed in an hour!!! I very highly recommend this app!!