header bg

Scan QR code or get instant email to install app


Volcanoes contribute a large quantity of Chlorine as compared to CFC’s. Chlorine is dissolved with water and comes down with rain.

A False

Natural Sources contribute only 18% of the chlorine in the stratosphere. The remaining 82% is contributed by man-made sources. Unlike CFCs & HCFCs, Chlorine associated with natural sources generally dissolves in water/moisture and falls down.

Related Information


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *