header bg

Scan QR code or get instant email to install app


Technicians who perform sealed-system service on small appliances must have ________.

A Type I or Universal certification

Persons handling refrigerant during maintenance, service or repair of small appliances must be certified as either a Type I Technician or as a Universal Technician.

Related Information


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *